Chartering a Bus
Availability of buses is subject to operational requirements, proposed usage and conditions of use.
Buses are only available outside of peak service times, between 9.30am and 2.30pm, and after 6pm.
Wheelchair accessible buses must only be requested when specifically required for your hiring needs.
Sydney Buses will hire out buses in areas within the following boundaries:
- North - South of the Hawkesbury River in Brooklyn and Putty Rd in Sackville,
- West - Bells Line of Road, Kurrajong, Great Western Highway Springwood and Warragamba Dam
- South - Camden, Waterfall and Royal National Park.
To contact your nearest region, use the Charter Booking form or contact the appropriate Region using the contacts below.
- Northern Region (Brookvale, Mona Vale & North Sydney Depots)
Phone: (02) 9941 5818
Fax: (02) 9941 5873
- Eastern Region (Port Botany, Randwick & Waverley Depots)
Phone: (02) 9582 7661
Fax: (02) 9582 7659
- Southern Region (Burwood, Kingsgrove & Leichhardt Depots)
Phone: (02) 9582 5975
Fax: (02) 9582 5989
- Western Region (Ryde & Willoughby Depots)
Phone: (02) 9941 6892
Fax: (02) 9941 6871
The capacity of vehicles depends on the bus type.
- Rigid buses (standard) carry a maximum of 58 people (43 seated and 15 standing).
- Wheelchair accessible buses carry a maximum of 54 passengers (39 seated and 15 standing).
Terms and conditions also apply, depending on the hiring type.